Tuesday, January 7, 2014

GoPillow Review

GoPillow Review



·         The patented multi-slot design means your tablet is locked securely in place wherever you're using it; perfect from the classroom to the dorm room or for business and holiday travel as well. The GoGo Pillow works on most tablet sizes and on any surface. It even transforms into a storage pack so that you can fix it to places like the back of a headrest – offering complete comfort on the move.



·         The GoGo Pillow also allows easy access to power cord and earbud sockets for convenience and is available in a variety of fun colors.


  • Complete comfort on the move.
  • Unzip and flip to turn into a travel pillow or backpack.
  • Holds your tablet securely in place.
  • Works on any surface & fits most tablets.
  • Allows easy access to power cord and earbud sockets.


My Impression: I really love the GoPillow! It's so versatile it can be a neck rest, a pillow, a little stand/holder for your tablet - it even has little straps to be carried. It has little tiny beads inside the pillow and in combined with the fabric makes the pillow so, so soft! I use it all the time. I love all of it's convertible uses. The GoPillow also comes in 11 vibrant colors. I received mine in Burgundy. I've taken it on many trips in the past couple of weeks and it's helped me drift off to sleep. It's definitely a must have!

________________________________________________



FTC: I received this products and or products for free or was compensated in return for my honest opinion and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment