Wednesday, January 15, 2014

LittleMe Clothing Review

LittleMe Clothing Review


Photo Credit Above: LittleMe

At Little Me®, we create unique clothing that celebrates those fleeting years when newborns transform into young toddlers. At the heart of Little Me is this time of exploring and delight—the magical years of discoverhood. Our products let little ones be little—whether they’re napping, throwing cereal on the floor or crawling through deliciously muddy grass. - LittleMe






My Impression: I had to keep these back for a couple of months until my cousin gave birth to her beautiful boy. I received two beautiful pieces from LittleMe Newborn & Infant Clothing. I received the 'Sleepy Bear Blanket & the Sleepy Bear Footie'. The blanket she used right away and her baby was surely smitten with it. The outfit is a too big on him right now, but she's tried it on him and it's it is just the softest material. The blanket is so soft against his skin and doesn't irritate him at all. We find ourselves constantly washing it so that he can sleep with this blanket. He was gifted a bunch of blankets, but he seems to be attached to this one. I'm really impressed by the softness and the cuteness of the clothing - they range from sleepers to more formal clothing. For those who are expecting or if you know someone who is expecting I definitely recommend LittleMe! 


Check Out LittleMe's Social Medias:





________________________________________________________________

FTC: These products were sent to me for my honest review and opinion. 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to your cousin! My granddaughter Chloe is due May 6th, and I'm so excited. This would be so cute in Pink! It's nice to be back to your blog, and I'm looking forward to your giveaways. I hope you're doing good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a beautiful baby! So cute. I need to pick up something for my sister's baby and I these clothes are so affordable! Thank you for the heads up for some of those complete sets I've paid almost over 50 dollars for and these are so much cheaper and look well made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! They actually are very well made Tina & I feel you on the prices - everything now a days seems so high. Good luck to your sister!

    ReplyDelete