GLOWBUG DIAPER REVIEW & GIVEAWAY
Why Glow Bug Diapers?
- Price - Glow Bugs are almost half the price of other brands. Buy now all the diapers you will ever need and NEVER buy diapers again!
- Fashionable Prints - Get 12 diapers in stylish boy prints when you buy our Glow Bug Boy Package or 12 diapers in stylish girl prints when you buy our Glow Bug Girl Package.
- One Size - Fit Babies from Newborn to Potty Training so You NEVER have to Buy Diapers Again!
- Design - Not all cloth diapers were made equal. Glow Bug diapers are the ultimate diapers when it comes to the design features!
See below what sets our design apart:
Double rows of snaps with square tabs for a trim fit through the hip
- Two sets of cross-over snaps through the waist band for a perfect fit around newborn tummies
Four size settings fitting babies from birth through potty training (7lbs-35lbs)
- The Revolutionary 360° Gusset - 360 degrees of protection!
- NEW SlimDry™ fabric keeps baby’s skin dry without the bulk
- Improved waterproof flaps in the front and the back to prevent leaks
My Impression: For years all I've heard is my Grandmother talk about how they used cloth diapers back in the day and how today we all waste money on throw away diapers. The price of regular diapers it's true has raised in price and though Glow Bug Diapers are $12.50 a piece they are reusable and versatile in the fact that they have 4 size settings meaning you won't have to go through the issues of having to go to the store and pick up the next size up in non reusable diapers. You can just adjust the size of the Glow Bug Diaper and you have the perfect size. I've given my Glow Bug Diaper to a friend who has a baby that has very highly sensitive skin and he has had no issues with this diaper. He loves it because of it's cute design so he's not running around like he typically does trying to tear the diaper off which is also a plus. My friend says she hasn't found that the diaper leaks or sags a lot which was surprising to hear. I'm really impressed with this company and their products. When my husband and I do decide to have children - Cloth will be the way we go! Thanks Glow Bug!
Now not only is Glow Bug top notch for sending me out a diaper to test out, but they've also decided to let me throw a giveaway where one of you lucky readers will receive (1) Glow Bug Diaper - Boy or Girl design.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON GLOW BUG CLOTH DIAPERS VISIT THEIR SOCIAL MEDIAS:
For those of you who are new to cloth diapers: Here is a brief demo and video on how they work brought to you by: Glow Bug Cloth Diapers
Here is a modern cloth diaper: It has several important parts.
In most cloth diapers, the outside material is waterproof because it is laminated with polyurethane. The polyurethane lamination makes cloth diapers breathable as well as waterproof unlike polypropylene and polyethylene used in the waterproofing of disposable diapers that does not allow the baby’s skin to breathe.
The lining is made generally from permeable polyester or natural fibers such as bamboo viscose to keep the baby’s skin dry by wicking moisture away.
In between these two layers, there is always an absorbent material such as microfiber, bamboo viscose or hemp that absorbs liquids. This layer can be removable or fixed depending on the style of the diaper.
FTC: This product was sent to me for review purposes only. All opinions and thoughts are my own.