Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Zim's Naturally Based Products

Zim's Naturally Based Products


"The Zim's® brand is dedicated to bringing you innovative naturally-based products that live up to their brand promise in every way. Our goal is to improve the lives of consumers with our brands that include over 25 products that are packed with the best of nature and range from skin care to pain relief gels."- Zim's 


I received Zim's Arnica Max and Zim's Advanced Gel Acemannan

Zim's Arnica Max is specially designed for: 

Zim's Arnica Max is specially formulated with Arnica for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backaches, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.

Zim's Advanced Gel Acemannan is specifically designed for: 

Zim's Advanced Gel Acemannan and Arnica is used as a protectant for minor cuts, scrapes, abrasions and burns. This product contains Acemannan, nature's purest form of Aloe Vera.

I'm more prone to using the Zim's Arnica Max. I have Fibromyalgia and Arthritis. Trust me for those who have it you know that it is no picnic. I've also found it very hard to find products that will actually work. I've tried a slew of products. I've found that Arnica actually helps with my Fibro quite a bit, but nothing completely takes the pain away. I do enjoy this product though and am looking forward to trying more of the Zim's line possibly their Max Heat line as I feel that would do a little better of a job. Fibromyalgia comes with a lot of overactive nerves and I feel as though the arnica helps with numbing down the type of twinging pain I get in my wrists, shoulders, and neck which allows me to sleep peacefully. 

My husband however he likes the Zim's Advanced Gel Acemannan and Arnica. He is a mechanic and is always either getting cuts, scrapes, abrasions, and burns! Basically everything this gel is intended for he's used it for each one. He really likes that it's cooling and that it also helps with pain. He welds a lot and has some welding burns and he said that he felt as though the sting of the burn would go away quite quickly when using this product. Although, it does sting on first application it does take away the initial intense stinging you get with a burn. He's also used this in conjunction with Zim's Crack Creme with Hydrocortisone and found that it helped with the inflammation and itching. 

We've both been very impressed by Zim's products and look forward to trying out more items to come in the near future. 

For More Information on Zim's Products Visit Their Social Medias:





____________________________________________________

FTC: I was sent these products to review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment