Friday, February 21, 2014

SteelSeries Flux In Ear Gaming Headset Review

SteelSeries Flux In-Ear Gaming Headset Review



Designed for gaming and entertainment on all mobile devices, the SteelSeries Flux In-Ear Headset delivers an amazing audio experience assisted by its comfortable, sealed-fit. The optimized in-ear fit is achieved by the headsets compact, but powerful, 6mm dynamic drivers.




SPECIFICATIONS/INFORMATION

6MM DYNAMIC DRIVERS
Powerful drivers allow you to experience a new dimension to your sound.


PASSIVE NOISE-CANCELLATION
Passive noise cancellation thanks to a more secure, sealed in-ear fit.


COMFORTABLE, SEALED FIT
Comfortable, sealed in-ear fit via optimized, compact design.


FLAT ANTI-TANGLE CABLE
Flat cable means no tangly mess right out of your pocket or carrying case.


MOBILE, MAC®, AND PC
Functions as headphones for all platforms. Microphone not supported on PC.


IN-LINE MIC + CONTROL
Microphone + button to answer/end calls and control media for mobile devices + Mac®.


EAR TIPS IN 3 SIZES
Silicone ear tips are included in 3 different sizes: S, M, and L.


CARRYING CASE
A carrying case is included to protect your headset and carry your accessories.



My Impression: I've had these headphones for a couple months now and I am amazed by the quality of SteelSeries Flux In Ear Gaming Headset. I've used these with my DS and the sound was clear/crisp - and they are truly noise cancellation. When they are inside your ears you can't hear any outside noise - my husband is always walking in joking around with me because he says he can carrying on a half conversation with me because he says that he thinks I'm listening, but I can't hear him until I turn to see he's there and I jump because he's frightened me. The cord is a flattened cord which makes the long end of the cord a lot less likely to tangle, but the top of the cord where the buds are connected tangle just as much as any other headphones do. I like that they come with three different size tips so that I can find the right size for my ears because some headphones after a while can hurt your ears - these do not. I like that they have a little carrying case which I never use because the headphones are always in use, but it's nice to have for traveling. I have to say if you are looking for some nice in-ear ear buds I would suggest SteelSeries!

For More Information Visit SteelSeries Social Medias:




_________________________________________

FTC: I received this products and or products for free or was compensated in return for my honest opinion and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment