Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Get HBO'S True Detective @ Best Buy!

HBO'S TRUE DETECTIVE


Looking for another gift for Dad? Is he into TV Shows? I know my Father personally loves the show HBO's True Detective. Haven't heard of True Detective? Well, let me tell you a little bit about the show. It stars many great actors, but the three main great actors you may know very well. Matthew McConaugheyMichelle Monaghan and Woody Harrelson. It's based on the lives of two detectives Rust Cohle (Matthew McConaughey) and Martin Hart (Woody Harrleson) - they both become entangled during a 17-year hunt for a serial killer in Louisiana. 


For more information on TRUE DETECTIVE visit: http://www.hbo.com/true-detective#/

Best Buy will be having a sale on all HBO series that will be from 6/8-6/14 - both in store & online!

Check it out online here: HBO SHOWS @ BEST BUY

Check out these titles on sale such as, but not limited to: 





* Also contains digital copies. 


______________________________________________

FTC: I was compensated by Best Buy. They will be sending me a copy of True Detective for my post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment