Tuesday, May 3, 2016

New Caress Body Washes Forever Collection!

New Caress Forever Collection




"It took 25 scientists across 4 continents to perfect the design of this collection, combining the art of fragrance development with the science of innovation.  Be among the first to cover this beauty technology - you’ll have to try it to believe it!"- Caress




  • World's First Body Wash with Fragrance Touch Technology
  • Touch your skin to release fine fragrance up to 12 hours
  • Fragrance lasts up to 12 hours
  • Fragrance developed by the world's best perfume experts




Up to 12 Hours of Fine Fragrance
The Caress Forever collection uses fragrance release pearls, invisible beads found within the body wash, to release bursts of perfume with every touch of your skin.

Irresistible Feminine Scent
Developed by world-renowned perfume experts, the enticing scent of Caress. Caress presents a fine fragrance breakthrough with the world's first body wash with Fragrance Release Pearls. A touch-activated technology that releases a burst of perfume every time you touch your skin, all day long. New Caress Love Forever, an irresistible feminine fragrance with floral musk and sparkling pink roses laced in amber.




Caress presents a fine fragrance breakthrough with the world's first body wash with Fragrance Release Pearls. A touch-activated technology that releases a burst of perfume every time you touch your skin, all day long. New Caress Love Forever, an unforgettable feminine fragrance with rich floriental sweetness of scarlet roses and dark, lush berries.

I tried both the Caress Love Forever & Adore Forever and I really love both scents. With the Love forever It smelled like a warm sweet floral scent. With the Adore forever you could smell more of a musk with a floral scent, but you can get a hint of the musk in the bottle and on the body. When first applied they both are dyed and come out a red & pink. I was kind of surprised by that. It was a runnier consistency. It foamed up nicely in my luffa. It made my skin very soft and silky. I know my husband kept saying "You're so soft hunny!". The scent I felt lasted a bit longer than the body washes I typically use, but I didn't feel as though it lasted 12hrs. I do feel the softness lasted a lot longer for me. I know a lot of my friends are hooked on this body wash and I got tons of compliments when I received it to review. Some have already tried it and love it, but others wanted to see what the hype was about. I have to say if you are looking for a good body wash so far this one has been a good one. The scents are amazing and they truly are relaxing I feel. When I shower or bathe I want to relax. Pick it up and try it - you just might like it!


Check Out Caress's Social Medias 
For all their latest information





________________________________________________________________________
FTC: I was sent the Caress Forever collection in return for my honest opinion and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment