Monday, May 2, 2016

Battlbox Subscription Service Review

Battlbox Subscription Service



Which box can you get?


BattlBox BASIC
You have chosen Battlbox Basic. At this level, you will receive 2-4 hand selected items each month, ranging from survival tools and manuals, to emergency supplies and edc gear. Part of the surprise is you never know what you will get! It’s like Christmas once a month, so be on the lookout for your Battlbox in the mail. Each box contains a card describing the items you have received, how to use them, where to buy them, and the retail price. Don’t forget to follow us on all social media to keep up to date with discounts, product previews and reviews, and videos. (Georgia sales tax applied to Georgia residents)

$24.99

BattlBox ADVANCED
Our most popular package! Expect to receive the same 2-4 products that comes in the Basic package, plus 2-4 more (approx. 6-8 total), usually higher priced items. Examples include: tactical pens, lock-pick kits, hidden handcuff keys, and edc gear from some of the coolest companies.  (Georgia sales tax applied to Georgia residents)

$49.99

BattlBox PRO
This box is for the serious professional. Not only will you get the products included in each monthly BASIC, and ADVANCED package, but you will receive an additional 1-2 additional kickass products (approx 8-10 total). Examples include: concealed carry holsters, watches, 5.11 tactical pants, shirts, tactical belts, rings, etc….once again, you’ll never know, and that’s part of the fun! Go ahead and try it, we know you’ll like our staff picks. Even better, S&H; is FREE!  (Georgia sales tax applied to Georgia residents)

$99.99

BattlBox PRO PLUS – 
includes KNIFE OF THE MONTH
This box is for the elite. The collector. The big spender. The ones that truly appreciate the beauty of a sharp edge. The guy who has everything….EXCEPT a kickass monthly knife subscription! We will hand select one knife to be featured every month and include it in your monthly Battlebox. So you get everything you would expect to see in the Battlbox Pro box, AND a sweet blade to rip open next month’s Battlbox arrival with. We already have brands such as Kershaw, Spyderco, Columbia River Knife, 5.11, Gerber, Leatherman, Schrade, SOG…the list goes on! Go ahead. We dare you. Also, as with our Battlbox PRO, this package includes FREE SHIPPING! (Georgia sales tax applied to Georgia residents)

$149.99






What came in my box?



I received the Basic as well as apart of the Advanced the Handmade Pine Pitch Fire Starters, NITE-IZE Carabiner Keychain, Compact Emergency Drinking Water (x4), Desert Shemagh, GI Field Blade Sharpening Stone, 12 Pack Esbit Fuel Cubes, Battlbox Decal, Snake Bite Kit, and Aquamira Frontier Emergency Water Filter. I really think these boxes are a must have to any home. They come with a ton of must-have items! A lot of the items are great to take on a hike with you, an outdoors trip, or to just have in the home as a just in case thing. I've already used a ton of the items from the kit. We've used the Pine Pitch Fire Starters to light fires for our bon-fire. We've used the GI Field Blade Sharpening Stone to sharpen all of our knives in the home. I even put my Battlbox Decal on my car. I've gotten tons of questions of where I've gotten it believe it or not. This box is based all around survival which my husband and I are very interested in. Having those "Just In Case" items around the home are great to have in case of emergencies. You just never know with this day and age. My husband works as a mechanic and in a auto-parts junk yard so he is always around a ton of snakes so having a snake bite kit is great. I feel safer knowing it's around although if you do get bit by a snake it's better to go to a hospital if poisonous that's obvious, but having the kit none the less makes me feel a lot better. The Desert Shemagh I've used to wrap over my head while out in the garden and it's kept the sun from burning me alive. As a pale person you definitely want to shy away from the sun, but it serves a many of purposes. I'm really pleased with Battlbox and I can't wait to see what other boxes await. I say check it out if you are into survival gear/bug out boxes. 

Check Out BattlBox's Social Medias:




__________________________
FTC: I was sent this box for free in consideration for my honest opinion and review.

1 comment:

  1. I think the BattlBox is a rip... I did a breakdown on it in a video to show what I mean... cheaper to buy it on your own and then you don't get the crap you don't want...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hEeW6GphSw

    ReplyDelete