Thursday, August 11, 2016

New Products From Elf!

New Products From E.L.F


E.l.f has come out with some new products that I would love to share with you my lovely readers!





This beautiful blush palette holds 4 gorgeous shades to mix and match throughout the year for a custom blended color. Great for contouring, shading, sculpting, and highlighting, these silky smooth blushes create a beautiful pigmented glow. With a mixture of complimentary matte and shimmer finishes, you can achieve a professional look every time.

I have always used e.l.f as a matter of fact it was one of the first brands I bought large quanaties of. When there was a sale I was on it. I haven't purchased e.l.f in a while, but when given the chance to review their new items I was on board. I hadn't realized how much and how far e.l.f has come. This blush is out of this world! It is so pigmented. I mean you just need to dip your brush in once and tap to get all the pigment you need. I own the highest qualities of blushes ranging from mac, nars, etc. and this blush palette from e.l.f believe it or not trumps them all! They have two palettes the "light" and "dark" I received the dark. The first blush is more of a dark coral(fairly matte), the second a bright pink(matte), the third a rosy pink(shimmer), and the fourth a deeper rose(slight shimmer). 

Swatches









E.L.F Moisturizing Studio Lipstick in shade (Wink Pink):
The velvety, satin texture glides on lips with vibrant color and luminous shine. Enriched with Shea and Vitamins A, C, & E to nourish and hydrate the lips. The rich, creamy formula seals in moisture for long-lasting wear and comfort.

I've always loved e.l.f's lipsticks I started out with their Essential lipsticks ($1.00) and those worked fine for me. They weren't the highest quality, but for $1.00 who can complain? Now, I've gotten the chance to try the E.L.F Moisturizing Studio Lipstick in the shade "Wink Pink" and it is so creamy, so soft on the lips. They run $3.00 and I believe they are one of the newest of the line, but I love how it's got the color names on the bottom as well as the color wrapped around the bottom of the tube so when stored upside down you can see which color to pick when you go to get your shade to wear for the day. Wink Pink is a rosy pink - I've put a lighter swatch on the top picture and a darker swatch on the bottom. I just love how it makes my lips feel. I get cracked lips and it's no fun wearing lipsticks that doesn't have good ingredients in them because sometimes I feel like they are making my lips dryer. With this line it has the Shea, Vitamins A, C, & E and I feel like it's really helped when wearing these shades. I've bought more that are coming in soon so I can't wait to try them out! Definitely check out e.l.f's moisturizing lipsticks line. 

E.L.F Essentials Cream Eyeshadow (Smudge Pot) in shade "Gotta Glow"
This smooth gel formula glides on perfectly. Use it as a long-lasting eye shadow or eyeliner! Enriched with Vitamin E to nourish and hydrate the delicate eye area.
Now this swatch is vise-versa the heavier swatch is on top and the lighter swatch is on bottom. I received the shade in "Gotta Glow". I really love using this as a base when I'm using my gold eye shadows or even other shadows because it provides as a great base. You could wear it alone, but I felt as though when I wore it alone that it creased some on me, but as a base it keeps your eye shadow in place. Plus, they have other shades so if you do not want gold they carry: Pearls of Wisdom, Ain't That Sweet, Back to Basics, Crusin Chic, Brownie Points, Poppin Party, Ocean Bound, and Hit The Town. So you've got tons of other colors to choose. The texture reminds me a bit of the Color Tattoos. I would like to try out some of the other colors to use as bases. It goes on creamy and my shade really sparkles up the lid and shows through when I apply my shadows. 


Swatches


Check Out E.L.F's Social Medias
I don't know how long they are running this, but for 50% off the ELFETTE'S products use the code: ELFETTES






____________________________________________________
FTC: I received these products from E.L.F cosmetics in return for my honest opinion and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment