Sunday, May 7, 2017

Give Mom The Best Mother's Day by Getting Her Village Naturals Aromatherapy Bath Melts!

Village Naturals Aromatherapy Bath Melts


Transform The Tub Into 
"The Ultimate Mother's Day Escape"
Pamper Mom with a Spa-Like Retreat 
Complete with Melts, Teas, and Oils


This Mother's Day will be the hero and gift the woman in your life the ultimate indulgence - a long bath time soak complete with intoxicating scents, soothing melts, fragrant teas, and essential oils. 



About The Village Company


The Village Company (TVC) has a long and rich heritage in personal care products. Originally known for Minnetonka, Inc., TVC markets some of the country's most endearing and enduring heritage brands including Mr. Bubble, the #1 bubble bath brand in children's bath; Sesame Street kids bad products; Village Naturals Therapy and Aromatherapy bath products; Soft & Dri Deodorant; Dep hair gels; and La Bella hair and skincare products. The company's brands are widely distributed through leading retailers in the food, drug, mass and beauty channels.  


Village Naturals Aromatherapy affordably enhances the bath experience with spa-quality creations that offer soothing benefits while stimulating the senses. The collection's exclusive Re-Vita Complex provides antioxidant-rich blends including Vitamins C and E to nourish and refresh the skin, while essential oil based fragrances enhance your mood and offer guilt-free pampering.

"Village Naturals Aromatherapy Collection Double Butter Bath Melt in Calm"

New Double Butter Bath Melts, Botanical Bath Teas, and Essential Oils Blends come in two collections: Purify, a new collection featuring Tea Tree and Sweet Orange to Detoxify, Protect, and Calm. The existing collection Calm Aromatherapy collection, infused with Lavender and Chamomile to Relax and Unwind. 

  • The Purify and Calm Double Butter Bath Melts provide spa indulgence at it's finest. Unlike traditional bath bombs, they slowly dissolve around you while nourishing Shea and Cocoa Butter moisturize your skin leaving it soft and smooth.
  • Use the Purify and Calm Botanical Bath Teas to create a relaxing herbal bath or a cleansing facial steam. Each tea bag combines popular aromatherapy ingredients including essential oils, flowers, extracts, and salts. 
  • Purify and Calm Essential Oil Blends are comprised of 100 percent pure essential oils to indulge your senses and enhance your mood. Add to your bath, a room diffuser or uncented lotion to help balance the mind, body, and spirit. 
Let's talk about the products I received which are the Village Naturals Purify and Calm Double Butter Bath Melts. The first bath melt I tried was at nighttime so of course I used the Calm in the Aromatherapy collection which is infused with Lavender and Chamomile both to help you relax and unwind. I've always known Lavender and Chamomile to help you relax and helps you fall to sleep. So I poured my bath water holding the bath bomb under the water as directed letting it slowly melt into the bath water. I noticed that not only this bath bomb, but the Village Naturals Purify collection bath bomb also leave the bath water incredibly soft feeling. The oils verged together with the water and sinking into my skin. With the Calm bath melt.. that's exactly what I felt was calm and relaxed. I was so tense that night and I felt my muscles and tenseness lighten little by little until it was completely gone. I could smell both the Lavender and Chamomile so beautifully in the air.. in the steam of the hot bath. It was so comforting. The scents are just the right amount of fragrance's as well they both don't over-power your nose. You won't leave the shower with a huge headache like some scents/fragrances do. I know some are probably wondering .. did the purple bath melt turn my bath purple or did the orange bath melt turn my bath orange? No, it does not turn your bath water into those beautiful shades as they come, but it does make your water incredibly soft, smooth, and it will make you never want to leave your bath. I think that's a little better than the bells and whistles of other bath melts. The Purify Bath Melt I used during the day before one of my Dr's appointments. I had to get up super early and I decided.. "Well, I'll just use the Purify Bath Melt to wake me up." and I did. The scent rushed through the bathroom and it was that of a citrus scent. It was an awakening scent that helped gather myself awake yet still enjoy my 30 minute bath I had awoken so early for. I more or less thought this bath is going to make me sleepier, but it done quite the opposite. I was aching in the morning as I always do, but after the hot bath with the Purify Bath Melt I felt rested, my muscles felt loose, and I felt more awake. I put on my makeup and headed out the door to my appointment. I have to say I've always been a HUGE fan of the Village Naturals Company. I've purchased a lot of there muscle therapy products although those seem to be heavy on the eucalyptus I really don't mind because it does help when you've had a intense active day and your muscles and limbs all together feel like they're going to fall off. I had high hopes for these bath melts and they succeeded my expectations. I will be buying these again. I think out of the two the one I would recommend the most would be the Village Naturals Calm Aromatherapy "Calm - Lavender & Chamomile" bath melts. I really say check out Village Natural's line and see what all they have because they carry a lot! You can buy your Mom a couple of each of their products, put them in a basket, and call it a good Mother's Day! Not to mention their products aren't hard on the pocket like some other brands. 

All products range in cost from $4.97 to $6.97 and can be found at select Walmart stores nationally and online at Walmart.com starting March 8th. So you're good! Get your shopping on!

Do you want to see how the bath melt looks while under the water and how it looks while it melts? 
Ps. I don't understand why my bath tub is picking up as a tan-yellowish color? It must of been the flash on the camera/lighting because my bath tub is white? Not sure of went wrong there, but hey here they are!


Before I put the Village Naturals Calm bath melt under the water!


The 1st picture on the left is the picture of it under the water when I first put it under - the 2nd is of the bath melt getting smaller about 1 minute & 1/2 later. 



The color of the water was left a milky color and the bath was immersed with essential oils through-out the bath water and there was a layer of essential oils on the top as well. 



Check Out Village Natural's Social Medias


___________________________________________________________________
FTC: I was sent these Village Natural's bath melts for my honest opinion and review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment