Sunday, June 24, 2012

AXE Hair Products Review

Axe Styling Wax & Glue


Strong hold + touchable feel for thick hair


Strong hold + touchable feel for normal hair


My husbands Impression: Since, I not only want to single out and review women's products. I chose to review Men's products as well - my husband used both of these products a great deal. He has thick curly hair so he uses this old style gel that is like hard as a rock and I hate it! So, he used Hold + Touch cream wax the other night and he liked the way it felt - it went on smooth in his hair yet it was tacky so it kept the hold, but didn't feel crunchy. 


The Hold + Touch for Normal Hair Spiking glue feels actually like glue when applying. He uses it to put on the top of his hair to stay put and the Cream wax on the sides. In his words he liked both of them great and they smell good! 

For more info on these products visit:



________________________________________


*These products were sent to me for product review only - all thoughts and opinions are my own. 





No comments:

Post a Comment