Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Aloxxi Dry Shampoo Colour Care Review

Aloxxi Dry Shampoo Colour Care



About Aloxxi Dry Shampoo...

Wet your desire for beautiful, clean hair with Aloxxi's NEW Colour Care Dry Shampoo. Ideal for all hair colors, this invisible dry shampoo cleanses and refreshes hair without leaving behind a heavy residue feeling in order to extend the time in between shampoos. Natural ingredients absorb excess oils, impurities and odors leaving hair fresh, while skin conditioners and UV protectants help extend the life of hair color.

Marrying clay, rice, potato and silk powders to absorb excess oil and other impurities, Aloxxi's Dry Shampoo sprays clear, even on dark hair, and enhances volume. Grapefruit and Honey extracts condition the scalp and work with Sunflower Seed Oil to help protect locks from harmful UV rays and keep hair looking young and vibrant.

All Aloxxi Colour, Care and Style products are PETA Friendly and Kosher to ensure the highest quality ingredients and manufacturing standards.




My Impression: I have color treated hair so I like to go a couple days without washing my hair. It gives my hair a rest and it's good for it to let the natural oils spread down the hair shaft. I know it sounds gross, but it really does help. I've been using dry shampoos now for about a year to keep my hair fresh in between washes and even to add a little volume in my hair. So, I've gotten the feel of which ones I really like as opposed to the duds. When I have second day hair my hair produces a large amount of oil so I want to be able to go out and still give my hair a break from washing it with harsh shampoos and conditioners. I love this formula of dry shampoo Aloxxi has because it is for color treated hair - so it protects the color well. It smells better than most dry shampoos - It has more of a hair spray type of scent, but what I love about it is that it sprays out clear so that you don't look like someone dumped a pile of white powder on your head. It goes on clear and gives lots of volume. In the picture I had second day hair after going to the salon so I decided to try this on it and it gave the volume back in it and it didn't look as limp as it did when I woke up. Out of all of the dry shampoos I've tried I've noticed this dried the oil up faster - I mean when using it your hair can feel like a WD40 oily mess and this dry shampoo does the trick in my hair. I'm stunned by that. 

For more information on Aloxxi Hair Care Visit: 



________________________________________________



*This product was sent to me by Aloxxi & Allure to do a review, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sarah Jane! I was thinking about my daughter when I entered the giveaway for the Zipz Shoes but when I won I thought heck no I'm getting them for myself.Lol! Thank you again!
    I really want to try this dry shampoo. I go a couple days without washing my hair also. So it's not gross. I lost my hair to chemo last yr and it's coming back in now.It seems to fall out alittle when I wash it everyday so I just do it every couple of days and it seems to be fuller when I do it that way.Time to go enter some giveaways! :)

    ReplyDelete