Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sea Band Review

Sea Band Review



About Sea Bands...

Approved by the FDA, the Sea-Band Drug Free Nausea Relief Bands (wristbands) is a leading drug-free remedy for nausea caused by morning sickness, motion sickness, chemotherapy and post-operative situations. Most recently, 2012 clinical study published in Neurological Sciences demonstrated that continues stimulation of the acupoint PC6 Neiguan on the inner wrist, as provided by Sea-Band wristbands, showed statistically significant improvement in migraine-related nausea versus not using the
wristbands. 

One size fits all - They are Washable & Re-usable 

How does it work?

The healing principle behind Sea-Band is the ancient Chinese art of acupressure. Sea-Band Drug Free Nausea, Motion Sickness and Morning Sickness Relief Bands work by exerting constant pressure on the P6 (or Nei-Kuan) acupressure point on the inner wrist. The stimulation causes the nervous system to release chemicals that help trigger the body's natural healing abilities. Because Sea-Band is drug free, it means that there are none of the side effects associated with anti-nausea products, such as drowsiness or dry mouth, it is safe to use during pregnancy and after surgery, and in conjunction with migraine medications. Clinically tested, the brand works within five minutes after being applied and can be worn at the onset of nausea and for as long as needed or reused if nausea returns. 

Where to buy Sea-Band? 
Bands can be found in mass market retail, supermarkets and drug stores in the United States ($10.99) and Canada ($12.99)

Sea-Band also has The Sea-Band Anti Nausea Ginger Gum which can also be found in mass retail, supermarkets and drugstores in the United States for ($6.99) as well as via online retailers

To connect with Sea-Band Tips and Giveaways visit their Facebook:



How to use Sea-Bands? 

Place your middle three fingers on the inside of your wrist with the edge of the third finger on the wrist crease. The Nei-Kuan point is just under the edge of your index finger between the two central tendons.
Position the button facing downward over the Nei-Kuan point. Repeat the process for the other wrist.
One band must be worn on each wrist to be effective. Sea-Bands can be put onto your wrist before you start travelling, or after you have started your journey.
Sea-Band is suitable for adults and children.


My Overall Impression: I've tried these now for about two weeks. I am on Anti-Motion sickness medication because I get Vertigo easily and Motion Sickness. It's a constant pain to travel anywhere because of the dizziness and sickness that follows. I got the chance to try these out and they are 'drug-free' which sparked my interest because who wants to take a bunch of medication when traveling and then end up drowsy or just worn down and tired. I know I don't. So, I decided to give these a try even though I was skeptical because how can a band with a little pumped up bead sewn into a band help me to not get sick? Amazingly enough it actually helped a lot when I'm driving. I don't feel as sick and who would of thought that this little band adding pressure to a point near your wrist would help with nausea? I did find myself still getting dizzy at times, but I was waiting to long to put these on. It's best to put the bands on before traveling and not wait til you are in a vehicle or what have you to put these on for relief. 




*These were provided to me as apart of a review, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.




2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I found your posting looking for reviews of Sea Bands. I'm glad you find they work for you. I think you might be getting dizzy though because in the picture you aren't wearing them correctly. You have them too close to your hand and not exactly on the pressure point depicted in the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have problems with that, but I have encountered people that do who seafaring from this problems.Please visit following link morning sickness bracelet To solve your nausea in the natural way you can choice our product.Our Anti-Nausea wristbands may be used to relieve nausea symptoms due to chemotherapy cancer treatment, morning sickness, travel/motion sickness and vomiting.

    ReplyDelete