Friday, September 7, 2012

Influenster Naturals Vox Box 2012

Influenster Naturals VoxBox 2012


If you have not yet heard of the Influenster train then where have you been? Under a rock? Just kidding. Influenster is a box that you can be chosen for if you like if you are a Mom you can do a survey on a Mom badge and get it - then you might qualify for a Mom voxbox. Or if you love your pets - you can do a survey for cats and dogs - and get chosen to do a pet quality box! They chose those who are influence others - through social media, face-to-face conversation, or online marketing. They just want your opinions on the products they send out!




Sound cool? Sign up at http://www.influenster.com and maybe you'll qualify for their next box!





Now onto the goodies and what I received in the Naturals Voxbox!


LypSyl


I actually tried this out as soon as I got it out of the box because my lips are super chapped and it feels really good on my lips. Can't wait to do the full review on this product because I'm positive this is a very great lip moisturizer!


Necresse'




NECTRESS Natural No Calorie Sweetener is what you’ve been searching for—100% natural, zero calories per serving and the rich, sweet taste of sugar!

 I love no-calorie sweeteners or artificial sweeteners better than sugar - for one little to no calories and two you use less! I received 4 packets. Two from the Influenster box and a sample pack I received I filled out for online. The coupon was nice to add as well. One thing that is different about nectresse' is that it has a fruity sweetness to it - almost borderline tangy compared to regular Splenda. 


MAXI-HAIR



This supplement complex with focus on B-vitamins, biotin and MSM brings new meaning to beauty from the inside-out. Also available with higher biotin potency in MAXI-HAIR Plus.

I've just started taking it and hopefully I'll see a great difference. 


GEODEO



Dive into deep freshness. GEODEO Natural Deodorant Plus Detox Complex uses breakthrough eco-technology to help cleanse your pores, releasing the daily buildup of toxins. Reach a new level of purity which keeps you fresh from the inside out for 24-hour odor protection. Naturally-derived invisible solid goes on dry, clear and smooth, leaving no stains or residue.

Can't wait to see if this works - I love natural deodorants. 


The Original Dish Drying Mat



The new solution to the age old tradition of placing dish towels on the counter when hand washing pots, pans, dishes and glassware.


Looks pretty cool - it looks a lot less bulky. 


EBOOST



Americans are busier than ever but we’ve relied on bad energy to keep up…until now.

EBOOST is a boost that does more. It’s a mood boost, focus boost, immunity boost, natural boost, a no-crash boost.



I've seen this around before through sampling services, but have never tried it. I know vitamin C is really great for you so it will be awesome to try out and see if it helps give me some energy because lately I've felt so tired.



Clean Well





Life is messy, sticky and germy. CleanWell helps clean it up and kill germs without any unwanted ingredients. These convenient pouches are perfect to pack in a lunch box or carry in your backpack or bag.


. I don't know about you, but a lot of hand sanitizers today knock me out with that over-bearing smell of alcohol - I was pleasantly surprised that Clean Well had just a clean and fresh scent.

*These Products Were Sent To Me By Influenster! You should check it out and see if you will qualify for a free voxbox. 






No comments:

Post a Comment