Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Glade Expressions Collection Review for BZZagent


Glade Expressions Collection





Open your home with lightly layered and long-lasting fragrances from the Glade Expressions Collection. These true-to-life fragrance combinations are inspired by art and designed to open up note by note, filling your home and inviting life in.


The Glade Expressions Collection is inspired by art and designed to be left out on display. These authentic, easy-to-use home fragrance products release scents that open up note by note, filling your home with lightly layered fragrances and inviting life in.


 The breakthrough line includes two unique, refillable products:
Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist comes in a chic holder that blends with your décor for a burst of fragrance that's always out and available. Simply squeeze to release a long-lasting, light mist of fragrance; then refill the holder with your favorite true-to-life scent.

The Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser releases authentic and exotic fragrances without having to plug it in or find batteries. The trendy holder matches décor perfectly - and is also refillable - making it an effective, stylish option for layering true-to-life fragrances in all of your living spaces.

With four inspiring fragrances to freshen your air, modern holders that complement your (already fabulous) decorating sense and the opportunity to refill scents at your convenience, why not invite the Glade Expressions Collection into your home before the next round of guests? Your inner hostess knows this is a no-brainer.




My Impression: I got the chance to try out Glade Expressions in Lavender & Juniper Berry and Pineapple and Mangosteen. I have seen the commercials for the new line, but have never tried out any of the scents so off to my local K-mart I went. Unfortunately, all the scents they had at my K-mart was the Lavender and Pineapple scents so I picked up the starter kits for both. I'm not much of a Lavender fan, but it actually smelled a lot better mainly I think because it's not just the lavender scent, but it's a mixture of a sweeter berry scent to knock-off the strong scent of lavender. It was quite pleasant not to mention the design of the oil diffuser is really decorative and you can just pick up the refills and have the sleek look - you can get two different looks I believe the plain white diffuser shell like I have and you can get a wood imitation shell which is gorgeous.


As you can see it has a very peaceful cute vibe to it. I think it looks great anywhere in the household. Out of both scents I got to try out my favorite was without a doubt the Pineapple and Mangosteen because it smells just like a fresh cut open Pineapple to me. I love it! I sprayed it all on my bed and pillows so that I could smell it through-out the night. These scents are strong, but in the sense that they are more concentrated so that you need to use less so to me it was a money saver. I like that the spray does not run out as fast as the old sprays from Glade did. These are much better and vast improvement. 


Scent Facts & Notes:

Lavender and Juniper Berry: Lush lavender blends with fresh juniper berry, eucalyptus and rose to relax the senses and open your home.



Pineapple and MangoSteen: Evoke a tropical paradise with the blend of freshly cut pineapples and hint of tangy mangosteen, creamy coconut and passionflower.​​​


*I received these as a BZZagent and all thoughts and opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment