Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Loving Pets Bella Bowls Review

Bella Bowls by Loving Pets Review

"Functional & Beautiful"

"Express yourself and capture the heartfelt way you feel about your dog or cat with Bella Bowl, sophisticated blends of fashion and function.  Veterinarian-recommended stainless steel and patent-pending Bella Bowls add 8 new designer styles that fit your home décor and your budget.  Dishwasher safe, each bowl comes in a range of sizes perfect for any breed of dog or cat."
- Bella Bowls



Non-Slip grip on the bottoms to prevent from spills. 


My Impression: I have been looking for pet bowls with a no slip grip. Nothing is more aggravating I believe than to mop your floors only to have your dog spill everything all over them again! I got the chance to try out Bella Bowls and aren't they so cute? I got the 'Bow Wow' & 'Fluer-De-Lis' designs from Loving Pets. They aren't just ordinary bowls and they look a lot better in your home whether you have a dog or cat they carry designs for both. They are easily cleaned - if I choose to use wet dog food then it cleans out pretty fast without sticking. The bowls resist bacteria so you don't have to deal with that gross green slime that you get from other bowls during the hot Summer months. The fact that it does resist the bacteria is also good for your pets health - I know I really don't want my pets to have bacteria growing on their bowls or inside them. 

Specs:


  • Veterinarian-recommended stainless steel interior that resists bacteria


  • Removable rubber base prevents spills and noise


  • Dishwasher safe (please remove rubber ring before washing)


  • Available in several colors to match any decor' 





For more information about Loving Pets 'Bella Bowls' visit:



____________________________________________

FTC: The Bella Bowls were sent to me by Loving Pets for my honest opinion and review. 


No comments:

Post a Comment