Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Sunny Seat Cat Bed Review

The Sunny Seat Cat Bed Review

About The Sunny Seat Cat Bed

Is your cat always searching for a warm, high place in the sun? The search is over with the Sunny Seat Window Cat Bed. Say goodbye to bulky cat condos and other cat beds and furniture and hello to the 12" x 22" Sunny Seat Cat Bed. It installs in seconds to glass windows and doors and features industrial-strength suction cups that hold up to an amazing 50 pounds. The Sunny Seat Window Cat bed provides your cat a front row view of nature, weather, people and more without taking up valuable floor space. It is perfect for cats that like to bask in the warm sun or active cats that desire a high vantage point. It also helps reduce separation anxiety and keep messy hair off of your furniture.


Sunny Seat Window Cat Bed:


  • 12" x 22"
  • Reinforced high-grade plastic frame
  • Oxford-style polyester cover
  • Machine washable
  • Fully assembled
  • Accommodates any size cat
  • Great for multiple cat households






Here is The Sunny Seat Cat bed fully assembled. It was fairly easy to put together - The bed material is a lot stronger than I initially thought. I did not at first think it could hold up a lot until I placed the suction cups on the window and had it put together so we tested it out and when I say 'we' I mean my big heavy dog. We have no cats in the house as I'm allergic, but we do dogs and they love sitting up high - they have that cat attitude and mentality. 


My dog weighs about 35lbs. or more. He may look small, but he will absolutely break your legs if he sits on you. I didn't have the suction cups completely centered as you can see in the picture, but he seemed to not care and sat there for a while. Id have to say this would hold any size cat if it will hold him. 

______________________________________________


For More Information Visit Oster Animal Care!


FTC: I received this product for my honest opinion and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment