Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Aveeno Positively Radiant Night Cream Review

Aveeno Positively Radiant Night Cream
About Aveeno Positively Radiant

 Contains a proven concentration of ACTIVE NATURALS Total Soy Complex boosted with vitamin B3 to help visibly diminish the appearance of dullness, blotchiness and brown spots • Oil-free, hydrating formula penetrates deep within skin’s surface while you sleep revealing an even, more radiant complexion • In a clinical study, women saw improvement in tone and discoloration. Gentle enough for everyday use.

Facts About Aveeno Positively Radiant

The AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT Intensive Night Cream, formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and vitamin B3, helps to reduce the appearance of discoloration, uneven tone and blotchiness, revealing healthier-looking skin.

Where can you find Aveeno Positively Radiant?

SPOTTED : $14.99-$16.99 for 1.7 oz. jar at National food, drug and mass merchandisers, drugstore.com.




My Impression: I was thrilled to receive the Aveeno Positively Radiant Cream to try and as soon as I got it I began trying it out. Id wash my face and apply it at night. This did not work for my skin as it is sensitive, but it did however work for my Mother. For me when I applied it my skin burned, my face broke-out and I would stop it for a little while then Id start back and it was indeed the Aveeno that broke me out. Also, if you are sensitive to scents - this is really a highly floral scented cream. On the flip-side my Mother absolutely loves it and her opinion is that it really feels like it's sinking into her skin - she experienced no burning or anything, but her skin I've noticed looks a lot brighter and I see less of hyperpigmentation. I asked her what she was doing and she said she had been using the Aveeno cream I gave her - so I've seen that it does work it just was not for me and more for her. I just have highly sensitive skin which is a bummer, but I do love Aveeno's products and hopefully they will come out with more facial products to try with maybe less floral or no scent - because I truly believe that anything I've ever tried that is highly scented has broken me out. Otherwise, I can't knock the product because of my Mother's success. 

For More Information Visit Aveeno's Social Medias:



______________________________________________

FTC: I received this product through using the website Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment