Thursday, October 10, 2013

Zoya Fall 2013 Cashmere's and Satin's Review


Zoya FALL 2013: CASHMERES & SATINS Collections

Zoya Cashmere's 

Zoya Satin's 


CASHMERES & SATINS

Twelve sultry new ZOYA Nail Polish colors for Fall 2013.



Six new long-wearing decadent, cashmere creams - five silky, satin metallics - one super luxe gold topper! All created to work together with this seasons most stylish runway designs and luxurious fabric blends. Try the topper as an accent or gild each nail - no matter what this Fall duo has you covered.





CASHMERES






Livingston (ZP697) - Fall Red Cream - Full Coverage.


Pepper (ZP685) - Brick Red Cream - Full Coverage (Originally designed for Peter Som/AW13).


Sailor (ZP696) - Dark Navy Cream - Full Coverage.



Hunter (ZP695) - Dark Sea Cream - Full Coverage.



Louise (ZP694) - Chocolate Brown Cream - Full Coverage.




Flynn (ZP693) - Camel Brown Nude Cream - Full Coverage.




SATINS




Channing (ZP691) - Rust Red Copper Metallic - Full Coverage.



Mason (ZP692) - Red Violet “Fandango Pink” Metallic - Full Coverage (Originally designed for Zang Toi/SS13).



Claudine (ZP690) - Meteorite Gray Metallic - Full Coverage.



Neve (ZP679) - Sapphire Blue Metallic - Full Coverage (Originally designed for Zang Toi/AW13).



Giovanna (ZP680) - Lush Emerald Green Metallic - Full Coverage (Originally designed for Zang Toi/AW13).



SPECIAL EDITION - SATINS TOPPER Maria - Luisa (ZP662) - Sparkling Cellophane Gold Topper (Originally designed for Rafael Cennamo/AW13).


Photo Credit: Except for Nail Wheel Swatches are Zoya Nail Polish (zoya.com)


Ultra long-wearing, nail lacquers by Zoya are BIG5FREE - all formulas are completely free of harmful industrial chemicals such as toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.

Find over 300 stunning Zoya colors on www.zoya.com. 
Each and every color has a name as unique as the women who inspired it.

ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!
Zoya Nail Polish – Fall
$8.00 ea. (US)

AVAILABLE JULY 15, 2013
Zoya.com 

My Impression: These two collections are absolutely AMAZING! I'm not saying that not all Zoya polishes are amazing, but these two collections I have been the staples for the start of FALL. They scream FALL! I've been wearing Channing, Sailor, Giovanna, and Luisa for the past couple of weeks non-stop. I love these colors especially the new top coat Luisa - it's been one of my favorites to layer over almost everything. It gives that gold plated foiled look to your nails that just reminds me of Fall's falling leaves. The opaqueness of these collections are stunning. I needed two thin coats for maximum coverage. I even got some extras for my youtube giveaway I'll be having just so that my subscribers can enjoy the amazement that is Zoya! 


For More Information on Zoya Visit Their Social Medias:





________________________________________________

FTC: I was sent these collections for free in return for my honest opinion and review. All my thoughts and opinions are my OWN. Being sent the product does not change the fact that I am honest in my reviews.







1 comment: